18 MONTHS INTEREST FREE PROMOTION
Q Card/Q Mastercard holders can use their Q Card to enjoy 18 Months Interest-Free* on all purchases at Regency Wardrobes Christchurch Outlet of $500 or more. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
If you don’t have a Q Card, applying is easy instore or through the Q Card website
*Normal credit and lending criteria and fees
Gem Visa cardholders can use their Gem Visa to make purchases at Regency Wardrobes Christchurch Outlet and enjoy 18 Months Interest-Free* on purchases of $500 or more. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Applying for a Gem Visa is quick and easy instore and our staff can assist you, or online through the Gem Visa website
*Normal credit and lending criteria and fees, including a Gem Visa $55 establishment fee and annual fees ($52 Gem Visa / $50 Gem CreditLine) apply.
For more information please contact us today!
Some exclusions may apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
Regency Wardrobes Builds All Wardrobes From Modular Systems
A quotation provided by Regency Wardrobes Limited is subject to our Terms and Conditions as outlined below:
1. Payment Terms are 50% deposit payable on the full price quoted
upon ordering & balance payable prior to installation or delivery.
2. Installation is not included in the quoted price unless specifically quoted.
3. Any building work required for the installation of our product is not included in the quoted price unless specifically quoted.
4. Removal of clothing or fixtures from customer’s wardrobes is not included
in the quoted price.
5. Door quotations are based on the customer providing a full finished door opening which is plumb, level and square. Door jambs are not included in the quoted price. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide a flat, level surface for the top and bottom door tracks.
6. If floor packers are required for door tracks, we will supply a 9mm packer these free of charge. This packer can only be used on a hard surface when carpet will be applied to the floor. Fitting of door packers is the responsibility of the client. We will not cut carpet for tracks; this should be done by the client or by a professional.
7. If the floor surface is not level where a door track will be applied, it is the customer’s responsibility to prepare the surface to be level prior to installation. If the floor is not level and our installer is able to pack the floor for adequate track installation, there will be a $150 fee for every set of doors requiring this levelling process.
8. Freestanding Units are assembled onsite and in the room where the wardrobe will sit. We will require sufficient floor space to assemble, which may include removal by the client of bedding and furniture.
9. Any painting and/or wallpapering of unfinished panel wardrobe doors are the customer’s responsibility & the rear side of all doors must be sealed.
10. Skirting. We will provide a standard skirting cut out on the back of melamine towers and gables of 60mm x 12mm. We can provide for different sizes if this is taken into account at the time of measuring. We cannot provide skirting cut out where scribing to accommodate custom styled skirting is requested. If skirting is to be cut out by our installer at the time of installation, remedial work to the cut area is the client’s responsibility.
11. Where the walls inside a wardrobe are not, level, square or plumb we will produce wardrobe organisers and shelves to best fit the space as provided.
It is not our role or intention to provide solutions for existing poor workmanship or walls that through time are no longer correctly aligned.
12. Until paid in full, ownership of all goods supplied, is retained by Regency Wardrobes Limited & until such time, the customer authorises Regency Wardrobes Limited to enter the property and reclaim goods supplied, regardless of whether or not they are now fixed to the property.
13. Prices quoted do not include GST unless otherwise specified.
14. Quoted prices remain valid for 90x days from the date shown on this Quotation.
15. We will provide you with ‘Drawn Plans’ of the quoted wardrobe system(s) for your approval, each page needs to be signed confirming acceptance of the plans drawn & your signature is required for acceptance of our the “Terms & Conditions” outlined on these pages.
16. The measurements on the plans are indicative in accordance to the size of your wardrobe space to enable our systems to fit.
17. If any alterations are made at your request after we have received your signed acceptance, the changes will incur additional costs.
18. Orders will only go to production, upon receipt of your signed acceptance and receipt of a 50% deposit. Final Payment is required 24Hrs Prior to Installation or supply
19. Any Changes to Installation dates from the client must be notified 72 Hrs prior. After this time installation changes will cost $200.
20. Manufacturing and Installations Quality Standards Policy
We make every effort to produce Best Quality and Best Value ranges of Wardrobe Organisers and Sliding Doors. All of our plans and designs are based on modular systems. This ensures that you get great consistency, however, with modular systems the sizes are fixed and cannot be remodelled or changed. We will not take responsibility for situations where installations are in a location where the wall or floors are not true, level or out of plumb. We will make every effort to install our systems to achieve the best effect. We take no responsibility to perform remedial work to houses that are a result of poor workmanship or walls and floors that have moved overtime.
Manufacturing Quality and Standards Policy
At Regency Wardrobes we take every effort to produce Best Quality and Best Value ranges of Wardrobe Organisers and Sliding Doors.All of our plans and designs are based on Modular systems. We cannot take responsibility for situations where wardrobe fit-outs are in a location where the walls or floors are not true, level or out of plumb.
We will make every effort to install our system to the best effect; however, we build wardrobes, not houses. We take no responsibility to perform remedial work to houses that are a result of poor workmanship or walls and floors that have moved over time.
Regency Wardrobes Freight Policy
Where Regency Wardrobes advertises that the freight is included in the price/free delivery, Regency Wardrobes reserves the right to classify locations for freight included/free delivery.
Auckland Metro, Kaitaia, Keri Keri, Whangarei, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Palmerston North, Hastings, Napier, Levin, Paraparaumu, Tawa, Porirua, Wellington Metro, Lower Hutt, Upper Hutt, Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch, Ashburton, Timaru, Dunedin, Greymouth, Westport, Queenstown, Wanaka, Invercargill, Arrowtown, Cromwell, Alexandra, Oamaru, Gore.
We are able to delivery to many areas outside of these listed, however a freight surcharge applies. Deliveries to rural locations and apartment buildings as classified by Regency Wardrobes are not possible.